1. WILL I NEED TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS?
The short answer is – no! You don't have to do anything that you are not comfortable with!
The long answer is – this depends. My aim will be to try and optimise your health through diet, but if significant nutrient deficiencies are present or you wish to see a rapid improvement than supplements can be helpful. During the consultation supplement suggestions as well as their costs will be discussed in detail. You can then make an informed decision.
2. WILL I NEED TO UNDERGO TESTING?
Laboratory tests are expensive and I therefore only advise them if I believe them to be crucial or at the least very benefitial in determining the best course of action for my clients.
Tests that may be helpful include:
- Blood tests
- Food intolerance tests
- Female hormonal tests to help identify factors contributing to problems such as infertility, unexplained weight gain or menstrual irregularities.
- Stool analysis to help identify causes of irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, indigestion and many other digestive complaints.
3. HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL I NEED?
This really depends on you and what your requirements are. I would recommend a minimum of 2 sessions - one initial appointment and one follow-up appointment.
4. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to e-mail me at kimberly(at)thelittleplantation(dot)co(dot)uk or to contact me on 07789 742017 for an informal discussion.